Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Goodbye KEN and CONRAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGBAMA

your irrevelant content is not welcome or wanted here.

(unless you are one of our resident comedians using a different name just to give Don a little grief; lol) :confused::rolleyes::cool:

Fisherman

I gotta once again say that yall have done a remarkable job of keeping the likes of Ken and Conrad outa this forum !
They totally hammered the site in less than an hour!
Many thanks for keeping that crap outa here.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Keep in mind that once a spammer has been banned, all the spammer's posts disappear. Commenting on those posts, rather than just reporting them, is pointless, and leaves meaningless responses.

Please don't quote a spam. It simply perpetuates the spam. That quote will not be automatically deleted, and creates more work for moderators.

Thanks,
Bob

marksctm

Keep in mind that once a spammer has been banned, all the spammer's posts disappear. Commenting on those posts, rather than just reporting them, is pointless, and leaves meaningless responses.

Please don't quote a spam. It simply perpetuates the spam. That quote will not be automatically deleted, and creates more work for moderators.

Thanks,
Bob
How could you report it Bob, he took over the sight.
Now your coming down in me because I! made a comment?

johnlee1933

Founding Member
How could you report it Bob, he took over the sight.Now your coming down in me because I! made a comment?
Chris, I have a little trouble with this too. I don't think Bob was coming down on you. Please be patient with us as we try to F%@#^k these guys sideways.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Not to nudge the situation...but uh...what is the situation? I am gone for 1 evening and I feel the whole cyberworld of FTT fell apart...., What the hell happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.