Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

More site problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'm trying to get an understanding of how many people had problems getting on the site this morning. If your location isn't in your profile, please list it here with the time you were first able to access the site. If you had no problems, please indicate that here also.

I wasn't able to get on the site until 9:30 a.m.

Aaron

I tried this morning at around 6:30 MST and couldn't get on. I didn't try again until now @ 8:25 am

bonehead

i had some trouble accessing other sites this morning. some sites worked some didnt. i dont know if it is relevant or not.

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
same here......I had problems accessing several different sites this AM. cleared up about 9:30+am.
frustrating, but my work or life don't depend on the internet, so move on until it clears.

DonH

It's been off and on for me starting at 8 AM EDT. I just tried now and couldn't connect and tried again immediately and did.

skychaser

I'm trying to get an understanding of how many people had problems getting on the site this morning. If your location isn't in your profile, please list it here with the time you were first able to access the site. If you had no problems, please indicate that here also.

I wasn't able to get on the site until 9:30 a.m.

Wasn't just here. I got no response from 2 other forums I visit until just now. Totally non- tobacco related forums. Seems kind of fishy to me.

Lakota

Founding Member
I had earlier problems getting to the new posts, I get to the home page but when I click new posts I got the page not found error. It seems to be working fine now.

LeftyRighty

Founding Member
not to worry.....the NSA just needed to make a few adjustments to the net system.
Y'all are safer now!

(edit) it took 2 tries to get this posted - NSA must have tagged me.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
The site has been up and down all day for me. Problems getting on and problems attempting new posts and replies. I am just reporting as requested, not pissed.

Otherwise the internet has been operational for me today.

leverhead

not to worry.....the NSA just needed to make a few adjustments to the net system.
Y'all are safer now!

(edit) it took 2 tries to get this posted - NSA must have tagged me.

I told you, they're physically challenged. Their fist slid off the end and broke their glasses, that's why I didn't do a cure-cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.