Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Forum for our friends

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This forum is to be used exclusively for members to promote their websites. Also permitted here are threads started by other website which compliment either or both of our websites.

The only stipulation in posting in this forum is a reciprocal cross link be added to your site for WholeLeafTobacco.com

Members are also welcome to comment on all threads started here.

AmaxB

What sort of websites are permitted - commercial?
As you know mine are and are Tobacco related. Also if cross linking were done should I want to remove my site link and description at a later date could I?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yes, you're a friend of the forum. If at any time in the future you want to remove your link, all you have to do is send me a PM and I'll take it off. Since you're not a distributor of Whole Leaf Tobacco products, I really can't allow you to advertise competing products. You're welcome to give a description of your shop and location. If you become a distributor of Whole Leaf Tobacco products, you'll also be linked on the store home page.

I'd still like to get out of retail sales all together, but there aren't enough distributors to service the demand.

AmaxB

I'll PM you a link for the site I have in mind you have a look around if you feel it is ok let me know, if not let me know that. There is nothing for on line sales only information about some of what we sell in the store and location for ppl to find us.

BarG

Founding Member
Tobacco related or non tobacco related? I am assuming this could be used for non tobacco related buisness.

BarG

Founding Member
Way too cool/ I found my site on first page of images for cedar chests. You have to guess. it starts with barg.

Alhefner

Don, I put a link to wholeleaftobacco.com on my site. Since I'm currently not selling to Nevada (the state I'm LOCATED IN) for various reasons, I felt putting your link there would be appropriate no matter what. Can I still start a thread announcing my own sales site?

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Al, I allow all my distributors to post there sites here. All I ask is that you ask to have your link removed from this site if you start selling any competitor's products.

Alhefner

Thanks Don. I did get one variety from a competitor so I'll hold off till that is different.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Sorry Al, I'll even give you a link on my website if you drop my competitor. I just can justify doing anything that promotes any competitor's products.

Alhefner

Not a problem Don. I have almost 100 pounds of their product to sell off first though. The rest is just general RYO/MYO accessories.