Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WOW Is all I can say! - Discovering Whole Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigar

Looks real nice there..Ill take the light tan one on far right..maybe one of those reddish ones in middle also.

cigar

DGBAMA

Looks real nice there..Ill take the light tan one on far right..maybe one of those reddish ones in middle also.

cigar

The light one is "lemon flue cured" if you are not a big cigarette smoker, some leaves always make a nice sweet cigar wrapper. The nicest ones will not be shredded.

The reddish is just that, red flue cured, if I could have only one of Don's tobaccos for cigarettes, this would be the one, without question.

Cigar

WLT[Don] does sell some very..very nice tobacco leaf The orders I have got from him were outstanding stuff nothing at all to complain about.

Cigar

BarG

Founding Member
Don is on the ball once again..... Received a box of beautiful bags today.
attachment.php

It's nice to have a wide variety to choose from! Don's leaf always arrives in great condition and ready to use right out of the bag.
I just tried some of his threshed toasted burly and It's really good by itself. I'm not going to shred it yet, just tearing it into pieces to roll in the powermatic II to sample. I think it may be interesting to try in a pipe blend with the roasted flavor it has.

andrew_b

The reddish is just that, red flue cured, if I could have only one of Don's tobaccos for cigarettes, this would be the one, without question.

I agree. I just shredded the Red Leaf I got the other day from Don and blended it 4 parts Red, 2 parts Bright Leaf and 1 part Lemon and the taste is great. The Red seems to add a robustness that gives depth to the blend but without it dominating it. Really nice leaf.

Gmac

Heck, I roll driving down the road, while plowing fields and on horseback, makes no matter. I cut it fine and keep it moist. It's just these natural papers are a real pain in the backside. Every now and then I can twist up a nice one, guess practice makes perfect. Don't rightly care for the Tops...
I have a client who says his Daddy could roll a PA with one hand in a thirty mile an hour wind. This client does a good job with both hands, not me I have to use a roller. (B&W with apron)

Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.