Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Idea for new product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisherman

Hey. Like many of us, I like to roll a smoke when relaxing at my desk and try maybe a new blend etc. What ould be nice is some sort of tube dispencer instead of fumbling around with the whole 200 count box.

What I am talking about would or does work like the toothpick dispencer . Pull one out and another rolls down to take its place.

They may already make this sorta thing but I havent found it. WOuld make a profitable project for some of our more industrious members maybe and if so, Put me down for one :)

vollrath-3853-06-black-quik-pick-toothpick-dispenser.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Johnlee posted a way to open a box of tubes so they do just what you're talking about. It may be in his 2012 Grow Blog. I can't remember for sure, but he'll be along after his morning coffee. :)

johnlee1933

Founding Member
My trick is a little primitive but it works for me. I take a fresh box of tubes and cut the the end of the top about 3/4" on both sides to make a flap. I open both flaps (the one I made and the one inside the box) and set the carton on end. Little taps or shakes dispense tubes quickly and easily to make cigs. I don't know if refilling the carton with finished smokes would work or not. I never tried it. Hope this helps.

IMG_1860 - Copy.JPG

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
22711%20STRAW%20DISP.jpg

http://www.wesellcoffee.com/product1258.html: $28.25

Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.