Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What a great bunch of ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Just want to give a shout out to the folks all over the world that make this site what it is.Yall a great bunch of folks.Im honored to be a part of this backer movement.

DGBAMA

Just want to give a shout out to the folks all over the world that make this site what it is.Yall a great bunch of folks.Im honored to be a part of this backer movement.

Have another beer and we will seem even better. Lol.

A special group of people/friends here for sure.

springheal

Tooooooo true and thanks to all members for your import.

From a newbie.

leverhead

I still think it's a great bunch! What I don't understand why such a great bunch of people would have anything to do with anybody like me.

Rickey60

I have to give a big shout out to all you guys, you are always so helpful to all the nubie's. I know you must get tired of answering the same questions over and over, but to someone that is new it is so important to get help and ask what to you would be dumb questions. You always give good advice and NEVER act like the question asked was dumb or stupied, and make the nubie feel like they should not ask questions for fear they will be thought of a dumb. This site has the best bunch of people from all walk of life and truly enjoy everyone here. You make everyone feel at HOME. I just want to say THANK YOU ALL.
Rick

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
The secret, aside from having a common goal, is that we:
  • don't have to pick up each other's smelly socks
  • don't have to share the same TV remote
  • don't have to fight over the bathroom
  • don't have to wash each other's dirty dishes
  • don't have to empty each other's overflowing ashtrays
  • don't have to sweep up each other's stray tobacco shreds from the floor
  • don't have to agree on which tobacco varieties are the best
Bob

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Good to have you Rick and I agree with you. I can't find time to be here as often as I used to be (I know...thank God), but everyone here really tries to help everyone.

workhorse_01

Thats because we aint started on you yet....:D LOL
I have to give a big shout out to all you guys, you are always so helpful to all the nubie's. I know you must get tired of answering the same questions over and over, but to someone that is new it is so important to get help and ask what to you would be dumb questions. You always give good advice and NEVER act like the question asked was dumb or stupied, and make the nubie feel like they should not ask questions for fear they will be thought of a dumb. This site has the best bunch of people from all walk of life and truly enjoy everyone here. You make everyone feel at HOME. I just want to say THANK YOU ALL.
Rick

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
were just normal people who have found a way to avoid the high taxes, our gov. put's on our product.

me myself, i smoke better cigg's than the store offer's.

workhorse_01

20yrs ago, One morning, I woke up in the middle of the road to a car horn, feet crossed and hands behind my head. My brother happened to drive up on me. (tequila) Still dont know how i got there, or why.
I get to mushy when I mix tequila and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.