Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New Member From El Paso, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Fat Heretic

El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd planet, Solar System, Mil
Good morning one and all:

I have been exploring the Internet and have found several website where I can order tobacco products.

I'm 61 years old, I'll be 62 this coming September 30th. I have been smoking a pipe and cigars since I was 19 years old.

Lately, I have been watching many YouTube videos on handmade cigars. So, I've been looking for websites where I can order tobacco leaves to roll my own cigars.

Yeah! I've been getting schooled on YouTube, and I believe that I can learn to roll my own cigars.

Well, I like to think of a
good cigar, no matter the cost, being a good investment in one's mental health. Well, since I'm a crazy old coot, I feel the need to invest in my own mental health! Right? :):):) RIGHT!!!

Anyway . . .

I'm so happy to have found this website and forums.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
welcome to the site,

this site is by far the best the internet has to offer, on the issue you speak of,, pipe/cigar,

theres some well informed people on here,

indianjoe

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum and home of the best tobacco money can buy and grow. Check out wholeleaftobacco.com above and get u some.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. There's some mighty fine Texas members here. You'll fit right in. The FAQ at the top of the page will help get you started.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT. You'll find good tobacco and people here. This is where I learned to roll cigars and am getting close to 1000 now. I now make some pretty fair smokes. FmGrowit and BigBonner both sell quality leaf.

Last edited:

RICH

Welcome fellow cigar(er) :confused: or something like that.These guy's know their tobacco!!!!! lot's of what they talk about is still Greek to me,but slowly I'm getting the gist of all their knowledge.

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome fellow cigar(er) :confused: or something like that.These guy's know their tobacco!!!!! lot's of what they talk about is still Greek to me,but slowly I'm getting the gist of all their knowledge.
That works. We have Greek members and they can translate for you !

Indianamac

Welcome,

I've been put'n in the youtube hours also. As soon as my tobacco arrives from WLT, I'll let you know how the youtube training pays off!! Like the older members are telling you, this site has a lot of good info. From a newcomer's view, what I like about it so far, is that they all seem very helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and most of all friendly.

janetta007

Welcome to FTT, These guys are so very helpful I can vouch for that. So much info and knowledge. Just pick their brains.

Big Fat Heretic

Good evening everybody!

And thank you very much.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to learning how to roll my own handmade cigars. Been watching many hours of YouTube videos, and sometime in January 2014, I'll will start ordering tobacco leaves.

I need to know what the regulations are for the state of Texas.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

And we sure as Hell got 'em! :)

DGBAMA

Why torture yourself by waiting till January? When you can be ready to have a nice home rolled on hand to enjoy after Thanksgiving dinner.

Big Fat Heretic

Why torture yourself by waiting till January? When you can be ready to have a nice home rolled on hand to enjoy after Thanksgiving dinner.

Well, I have recently moved into my new apartment, but it set me back financially. It was back in February when I moved in, and I had the unexpected expense of having to get a new phone line put in to replace the crappy phone line I had. It cost me over $140 to get the new line installed. My phone kept cutting off, and my AT&T U-Verse internet modem kept displaying red lights.

Then, I had other unexpected expenses.

So, it not going to be until January before I can start buying tobacco leaves.

In the meantime I'm going to be watching even more YouTube videos, to learn as much as I can.

Anyway . . .

Thank you all very much.

workhorse_01

I'd have me a few 5gal pots on the porch and be smoking a Churchill by January. You can use the oven as a kiln.

Status
Not open for further replies.