Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Brown Thumbs Walk In kiln, Flue Cure, Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

State when they playin one anuther. I have to like that school up north cause my ol' lady said so.

Brown Thumb

200 I would buy that too, she will get over it eventually
Eventually is the key word. She's not pissed about me buying it.She is pissed because I have not finished the center island for the kitchen or the mirror doors for the medicine cabinets and start new projects.
I get more done when she is not talking to me anyway. She only gave me one honey do list and I burned it in the firepit in front of her.
Damn She is a Good Women!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Eventually is the key word. She's not pissed about me buying it.She is pissed because I have not finished the center island for the kitchen or the mirror doors for the medicine cabinets and start new projects.
I get more done when she is not talking to me anyway. She only gave me one honey do list and I burned it in the firepit in front of her.
Keep her. Them's hard to find.

John

Brown Thumb

It could also be used to confine disagreeable ppl.
I told my kids this is there new Naughty Potty. If my kids really piss me off I make them sit on the toilet and shut the door and do not touch the toilet paper. Only prob. I forget their in there.

DGBAMA

Too funny....and good score on the walk-in.

Brown Thumb

Ok day one lets see if I can keep track.
Got me a new Bitch, I mean used freezer.
She actually went together without a attitude.
Siliconed all the seams.
Drilled and installed intake and exhaust vents four on the top and two each on bottom sides.
Pipes are made for bottom air ducts but cannot installed the silicone is drying same with top.
Waiting on motor and heaters.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

DGBAMA

Probably venting overkill. But given that I would set them up in pairs. Duct two of the top vents to one of the bottom vents to recirculate Air (maintain humidity); use the other to intake at bottom and exhaust top; reduce humidity.

Brown Thumb

Probably venting overkill. But given that I would set them up in pairs. Duct two of the top vents to one of the bottom vents to recirculate Air (maintain humidity); use the other to intake at bottom and exhaust top; reduce humidity.
Bad choice of wording , it is a all closed loop system.
If I have to vent it can be added no problem there is a hole in the side ready for that.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Looks perfect. do you know what it was used for originally? I've never seen one like that. I'll bet you are one happy camper.

DGBAMA

Bad choice of wording , it is a all closed loop system.
If I have to vent it can be added no problem there is a hole in the side ready for that.

Gotcha. Closed loop. I placed my fan near the bottom drawing air from the top to best take advantage of any natural convection effect air movement.I

Brown Thumb

Looks perfect. do you know what it was used for originally? I've never seen one like that. I'll bet you are one happy camper.
Yes , Custom built for Rita's Italian Ice Shops. They all had to have one then the franchise changed there minds and you just needed some sort of cooler.
He has one more left. He wants 350. For that one it is a lot nicer than this one almost new looking. He says guys are making smokers out of them.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
that thing looks sweet,,,,,

with the right ammount of heat, you can really pack a lot of bacca in there, from top to bottom.

i pack my bacca tight, when curing it,

in a real drying barn they stack it very tightlly, allmost compressing it,,,, when it's placed in it's drying racks,

AmaxB

If I lived there by you that last one he has would be gone already 350 makes it worth paying shipping cost.
I'd put a small window on 2 sides and in the door.
How many cubic feet is that?
The way your doing your air is good I like the 4 air out vents in the ceiling it should even up the draw.
I'm jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.