Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Hello from Mississippi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Sullivan

After hearing of this forum from a friend, I knew I had to join! My name is Stephanie Sullivan. I live in southern Ms & am very interested in beginning my own tobacco growth. Being new to this, I am doing quite a bit of research & I am open to trying various types of tobacco seeds. I understand the region in which I live is very condusive for tobacco farming. Please feel free to give me advice, pointers, etc. Im looking forward to a very productive venture in tobacco farming!

johnlee1933

Founding Member
Welcome to FTT Steph. We have other members from MI do you should be ble to get localized help. The FAQ's at the top of the page are a real help getting started.

John

Last edited:

Steph Sullivan

*Revised post*
Hello from Mississippi!

After hearing of this forum from my husband's friend, I knew we had to join! My name is Stephanie Sullivan. I live in southern Ms & my husband & I are very interested in beginning our own tobacco growth. Being new to this, I am doing quite a bit of research & we are open to trying various types of tobacco seeds. I understand the region in which we live is very condusive for tobacco farming. Please feel free to give me advice, pointers, etc. Im looking forward to a very productive venture in tobacco farming!

Steph Sullivan

Thank you, I will check into that. I've read that Mississippi has great climate, soil, etc for tobacco so I will also check into any localized help available.

Rickey60

Welcome to the forum Steph. I am from Mississippi also and this is my first year growing. I only have 8 plants this year, 4 in pots and 4 in the garden. I planted very late this season so next year will be my first real try. Everyone here will give you all the help and advice you need, a great bunch of folks.
Rick

DGBAMA

How do you intend to use the finished tobacco? Cig? Cigar? Chew? need to know this to make any suggestions for what types to grow.

Welcome to the forum.l

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome to you both. lol. I like the revised post. It's ok, we treat the ladies like everyone else around here, we give everyone equal hell. :eek:

POGreen

I say very welcome to the forum Steph.
POGreen from from Sweden can help if you wanna make your own snus , loose or portion.
The bunch here say its like a swedish type of dip and that might be so.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Rather than waiting on next year to start saving money, check out the whole leaf available at www.wholeleaftobacco.com. The cigarette sampler is a good introduction to learning to handle, shred and blend your tobacco and can help you decide what to grow next year. One pound makes about two cartons of cigarettes, so you can easily see what your savings will be.you will also need a shredder and injector whether you buy or grow. Both are also available there. FmGrowit (Don or Possum) is the owner of Whole Leaf tobacco and the founder of this forum. He's a fun loving guy and a pretty fart smeller. oops smart feller. lol

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Steph. I am from Mississippi also and this is my first year growing. I only have 8 plants this year, 4 in pots and 4 in the garden. I planted very late this season so next year will be my first real try. Everyone here will give you all the help and advice you need, a great bunch of folks.
Rick

and that is pretty much how we all got started,

good luck on your future, grow, and i look forward to seeing you around,

Status
Not open for further replies.