Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

A Crow's chronicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

crow

I have moved the leaves to the still house and hung it from the rafters, well collar ties anyway. I figured with ferments and the occasional mashing and and boiling the humidity should be pretty well up ;)

crow

Hmm leaves seem to be drying a bit quick. i was worried about them drying green so have taken them down and laid them on the ground for awhile to slow the drying down

crow

well ppl my first lot are cured and aging thanks to all who helped. They are still hanging, should I take them down and stack then some where to age them or leave them where they are

Knucklehead

Founding Member
well ppl my first lot are cured and aging thanks to all who helped. They are still hanging, should I take them down and stack then some where to age them or leave them where they are

If they are not in your way, leaving them hanging is fine. If you need your space back, you can go ahead and bag them up for storage.

crow

damn , I just found some white dots of mould starting on some leaves due to the moist cold air I guess. I took them down and put them next to a burner I happened to have on for.....um another reason and dried them out straight away, they are inside now and I sure hope they are still ok

Status
Not open for further replies.