Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

WLT Midwest Update - NEW SITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokesec

Hello all.

The payment system has FINALLY been fixed. Paypal had decided to shut me off for selling "tobacco products" regardless of the fact that tobacco leaves are not legally considered to be tobacco products according to the TTB (Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau). Despite numerous conversations with Paypal and sending them multiple rulings and legal documents pertaining to leaf tobacco, they insisted they could not permit use of their service for payment processing due to un-explained "liability issues".

This put me in a bind on getting the site operational again in a timely manner as I had to switch payment processors. I am now using Authorize.net for our payment system, but it took a few more days to get everything up and running. They are currently the largest online payment processor, used by over 350,000 merchants. If you've ordered anything else online you've likely used Authorize.net at some point.

While it was unfortunate that I couldn't process orders for the past week, I took advantage of the situation and launched the NEW site. Please have a look at the new www.wltmidwest.com.

The site is still being configured and tweaked as I type this, but orders can be placed. If you have any trouble with the new site, please let us know.

Again, I would like to apologize to anyone who has not been able to place an order this past week. Hopefully this situation will not arise again in the future.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Knucklehead

Founding Member
That's a very nice site. I'll have to give the Premier brand of tubes a try. I usually use Gambler.

Ishi

"I am now using Authorize.net for our payment system, "Just used this site to buy a bullet mold last night. Another PP no-no:cool:

Brown Thumb

That's a very nice site. I'll have to give the Premier brand of tubes a try. I usually use Gambler.
I use premier menthol and like them and some of my buddy's use reg. and like them.
All have a little paper taste tho. I think, But WTF do I Know?

MarcL

That looks really nice. I'm glad PayPal came to there senses.
Are you out of Watertown, WI

AmaxB

Nice looking site there Midwest
Nice to know about PP I was going to use them on my cart But I Guess NOT now screw em. I'll be maybe another 4 weeks and I'll be up..
Again am lovin your site

smokesec

Thanks all, still doing some tweaking as I type this. Should be some nice scrolling views of tobacco fields to give the site some "flare".

smokesec

My web designer actually put the wrong phone number in. That was my personal number, it has been corrected now.

MarcL

I like your Privacy Policy. Private.
peep.gif

smokesec

Haha thanks for setting up an account - it let me know my email notifications were working!

springheal

Lookin great and very pleased you've dumped PP.

"Term & Conditions" is empty!

I'm keen to know the freight cost to new Zealand please smokesec.

smokesec

Sorry spring, I only ship to the USA. I just don't want to deal with the hassles of Customs.

springheal

Okay, that's fine.

Doing a trial run,at checkout, the option is there to select country. Good idea to remove that option as it appears you ship globally and for $9.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.