Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Greatings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Second harvest done this week. Seeds on the dry. The weather here in Albuquerque NM was good at the end of the season. Plants came out great .I planted Turkish Izmir and VG #1. Tobacco 07 26 2013 006.jpgTobacco 07 26 2013 015.jpg

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome Mad. If you put your general location in your profile, we will always know where you are without having to ask. Alot of the information you may want to know will be location specific, such as curing.

If you got your seed from The Tobacco Seed Co., VG #1 is K326. VG #1 is a made up name for marketing purposes. I wrote and asked them the variety.

A good place to start: http://wholeleaftobaccollc.com/forum/links.php?ab_s=1

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Well I planted 2,000 this year. We had a catagory 5 down burst when they were 4.5- 5' tall. They were a loss. The ones out frnt. did great. with the exeption of two that were stolen.I sold alot of transplants for decorations, Most folks here don't know how to harvest or cure them. They don't seem to care to. They like them for the looks in the yard.I tell them to let Me harvest them in trade for new ones next year.
PS: avatar was funny so I posted it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.