Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Tobacco Causes Hemmroids I never knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

I never knew this, my proctologist always tells me it is my beers and pot of coffee that is kicking me in the butt. I have been stressed out at the shop for over a week and they are really fired up. So I googled stress, causes it and says tobacco is worse. With all the harvesting and smoking more I am all nicatined up. Damm I am ready to blast off. I needs a inner tube .

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I knew it!! That damn patch has been a pain in the ass all freaking season! Now I know why. Thanks Brown Thumb.

Matty

I dunno about my tobacco use but... I gotta be careful sometimes at work, not to sit on cold hard steel too long welding on something. It happens sometimes that the best welding position on a propane tank is to straddle the tank like a giant horse. Sure fire way to get "welders butt" :p

Boboro

Man, Strain on the chitter cause roids. Waht you need is a lot of cheap beer and in a bind cheap tokillya. I no doc. but if yo ass is hangin out it ant backer thats the problem.

workhorse_01

You're not supposed to be smoking the ciggs from there! They go in your mouth! :cool:
I never knew this, my proctologist always tells me it is my beers and pot of coffee that is kicking me in the butt. I have been stressed out at the shop for over a week and they are really fired up. So I googled stress, causes it and says tobacco is worse. With all the harvesting and smoking more I am all nicatined up. Damm I am ready to blast off. I needs a inner tube .

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
The problem with tobacco is that is is blamed for everything possible in the world, oftentimes without any data to back up the claim. The old tobacco books from the 1800's say that tobacco leaves ( I'm guessing wet leaves) applied to hemorrhoids will cure them overnight. I would be a little cautious though, applying wet tobacco leaves near a bunch of blood vessels might cause you to absorb an extremely high dose of nicotine.

bonehead

if you get a powermatic shredder you won't have to sit on your jackass all day. sitting around for hours is no good for that type of animal. they need exercise, anotherwords they have to make some movements.:eek:

leverhead

The problem with tobacco is that is is blamed for everything possible in the world, oftentimes without any data to back up the claim. The old tobacco books from the 1800's say that tobacco leaves ( I'm guessing wet leaves) applied to hemorrhoids will cure them overnight. I would be a little cautious though, applying wet tobacco leaves near a bunch of blood vessels might cause you to absorb an extremely high dose of nicotine.

A new use for lugs!

DGBAMA

Nicotine being a vasoconstrictor this is a home remedy that actually makes sense.

jekylnz

No toilet paper out picking baccy..next thing discovery of the century for hemorrhoids..lol...sounds like when you get a random leaf for tp in the bush..then end up with your ass on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.