Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Flue Cured Virginia Light Leaf (1st priming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
This is kind of an unusual offering. This tobacco is from a traditional Flue Cured Bright Leaf type, but it is the lower stalk position. The leaf is thin and will assist in helping just about any other tobacco burn better. Because it's the first priming, it also has less nicotine than upper leaves. It's a very neutral flavor and would make a light cigarette or it can be blended with other tobaccos.

Read more here

Limited availability (750 lbs.)

cutters.JPG

gracebowen

I just placed an order and I think I wish I had ordered an extra pound of this instead of the regular bright leaf. Out of the last sampler pack I ordered the brigh leaf and the turkish was my favorite. I am glad you changed the sampler pack because it has tobacco I haven't tried yet.

MarcL

De-steming this pound, there were only 4 almost not complete leaves.

Amazing quality Don !

DonH

I just got a pound of this in the mail today. Very nice! I really like the flavor. I smoked a puro rollup of it. It will be really good blended with other flue cured types. I also got all three of the casings. Should be a lot of fun to play around with.

DonH

I just got a pound of this in the mail today. Very nice! I really like the flavor. I smoked a puro rollup of it. It will be really good blended with other flue cured types. I also got all three of the casings. Should be a lot of fun to play around with.
I just mixed some half and half with an existing blend of Don's leaf that was heavy on Virginia Red and Turkish. The result was great! This stuff is the missing ingredient to any blend! It does improve the burn rate, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.