Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

same old dog's,, but a new neighbourhood,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
seems like thier's a lot of foot traffic, on the road, in my old neighbourhood,,,,

i put up a fence to continue and close in thier area...

my dog's aint used to a lot of people walking in front of thier domain....

i put up '' BEWARE BAD DOG '' signs 1 month before i moved back, to let people know what was coming...

im sure for a while they were laughing as they walked by at first to see no '' dog'' but 2 big signs....

well they aint laughting no-mo....

allthough i do see some of them hugging the far ditch as they walk by... where, before they hit my '' spot'' they walk all in the middle of the road..

thiers a lot of ANKLEBITERS in the neighbourhood,,, and some labodores,,,,

looks like that confederate flag flying, and those signs make a little since,,,,

add that with 2 bulldog's and you got your resident redneck back in da hood..

and soon this place will see a john-deere tractor rumbling and tearing up ground,,,

no-one around here does a garden....

but oh what a change im gonna make in that...

Boboro

You a gift to the hood. Or at least they'll kina get to like ya. I allways felt like the freak show round heah. Ive quit sleepin down by the road and that helps a lot. Don't sleep by the road and thell warm up to ya a lot quicker.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Don't pee in the front yard and at least put some boxers on before you go get the mail.

Boboro

If I was rentin I wouldin p in the frount yard but its paid for and I like to p in all my yard. I stare at the cars like a troll. But I still think Im a fairly good neibor. I ant killed any of em yet.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
i constructed 3/4 of the chicken pen today,,,,,,

these neighbours are gonna freak when my roosters go to crowing,

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I need a Labrador proof rooster.

We needed a rooster proof Chihuahua. My rooster and the wife's Chihuahua got in a fight over the German Shepherd's food bowl and the rooster pulled a knife and stabbed the Chihuahua in the neck. I thought the little feller was going to bleed to death before I got the bleeding stopped. He and the cat both took a wide berth around the rooster after that. It was kinda funny, but don't let the Beast catch you laughing about it! The Beast backed over the rooster with the car one day, I still think it was revenge for the Chihuahua incident.

bonehead

i constructed 3/4 of the chicken pen today,,,,,,

these neighbours are gonna freak when my roosters go to crowing,
i had chickens for years. we used to have a few roosters. some were friendly and some were not. chickens do the craziest things especially if you spend some time with them when they are little. one time we were eating outside when my son was young and we wen't inside to get stuff and came outside and a cookamaran rooster was eating my sons hot buffalo wings. man he was pissed and never left his wings unattendid outside ever again. ever have a rooster that liked anmost everyone except for one person? we got a lot of laughs at watching a americona stalking one girl when she was not watching. it was hard to not let her know she was being sneeked up on because beer,roosters and a strait face are hard to combine when the stalking rooster was sneeking and you watched and knew what was coming if you did not blow it.

Boboro

I wanted one of the small ones with the weedeater motor on it till I found out you cant fly them drunk.

Southern Planter

Am seriously wanting to build airplane

I traded a perfectly good worn out airplane for this unfinished home built. It's a copy of a 1928 heath parasol. I need to finish the fabric on one wing and bolt on the engine.

Then my same old dog will be flying in a new neighborhood while smoking a cigar.

Remember, the last 2% is worse than the first 98%. I married a women who gets seasick and airsick, so by by sailboat and by by 4 place airplane. Here is a pick of what it will look like.

poberpixie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.