Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Oh Goody, Izmir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Planter

I just received a little bag of Izmir seed from MadOshay. I had no idea tobacco seeds were so tiny. His note said enclosed ten seeds. I think he meant ten billion. Well anyway, I have a two hundred plant tray I can use next year, that will leave Nine billion nine hundred ninety nine million nine hundred ninety eight thousand eight hundred seeds for next year.

Thanks MadOshey!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
There will be seed and tobacco criss crossing the globe all winter. There are some truly nice folks on this forum!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Southern Planter made up a great story on the post that I put in on- look at the picture and make up a story. I told Him I would send Him a-couple of seeds for doing a great job on the post. That is what harvest is all about. I am going to post a new one for yet another harvest story. Yes for some 2013 Turkish Izmir LOL. Thank You all for letting Me post and play on this site. I only had Gramps to enjoy tobbacy and the like for many a year, No one ever took interest in My fun.
PS work like You don't need the money, sing like no one is listening and dance, dance,dance.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Boboro- You make My day budy! keep em comin LOL. OH NO got hide the tools--- Moma's getin a honny do list a goin. LOL.
I'll get out of it this time-- I won 790.00 on the quick pick today. MORE STAMPS TO PLAY goody,goody.

Boboro

But how much have you spent on them over the years. Damm Baptiss want let us have the lotaree.

Status
Not open for further replies.