Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Peekin drones the new black hellacopters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

More and more ppl. are seein thease thing around thar house at nite. At first I got a good laff out of it but when you hear the same storeys comein from very diffrant ppl. it starts to sound believable. They make very little noise and have a small green lite on them.

bonehead

they had one in meriden ct. it was in the record journal newspaper. the one they had can take movies and stills at the same time. i don't know what you would call it, it had four propellers facing up like a helocopter. i can't imagine what the goverment has if this was a private business that owned that one.

workhorse_01

http://rt.com/usa/us-airspace-drone-air-450/

“The WASP II will be used for survelliance [sic throughout] missions in close proximity to the operator.For example, search Farm fields for marijuana (the operator would be stationed on the farm and would use the WASP to see the crop growth from the air), conducting search and rescue in remote areas (QA's county has a state park.Searching the river and coves can be difficult because of the high grasses. An aerial view would be of significant help), survelliance of people of interest (watching open drug market transactions before initiating an arrest), providing aerial observation of houses when serving warrants.All of these missions are currently not be adequately served and the opearation of a WASP would provide low cost assistance.”

Similar plans are discussed by the Gadsden, Alabama Police Department, Montgomery County, Texas law enforcement and other agencies across the country in the FOIA documents now available on EFF.org.

Last edited:

Boboro

I been keepin the old 12ga. close when I go out at nite. It would be cool as hell to have one mounted on the wall.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
New Mexico has them every where. I put squatch out with the finger for them to see LOL.
They plant pot in corn feilds here. They plant corn 3-5 deep and pot in the mid. and use circle irigation on one mile circles. You can see them from space. Look in MAPS- zoom in and pan CLOVIS NM.(where BUDDY HOLLY) recorded his alb. Have fun.

Boboro

tHEASE ant the drones you see on the net. This oue is peekin in ppls. windows at nite. Not drug dealers or policical or even hot chicks.They recorin reglor ppls nite life. But why? I think I saw a green lite,

Status
Not open for further replies.