Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

How much do you smoke in 90 days? Going by weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFB

I only ask because I have run through 2, 3 pound bags of VA. Red from Don in the last 80 days or so. I roll my own and leave an inch butt behind which I sometimes salvage. I have probably had a few ounces pound go to waste, spilling, forgetting, etc, since I roll as I go. Kind of a way to limit my habit. I roll with standard length papers.

Is this a high rate of consumption? How much do you go through in a 3 month period?

I need to order some more Red and BL.

OFB

Rickey60

That is a good question. My wife and I smoke around 3 cartons a week. I get somewhere around 2 to 2 1/2 cartons per pound. So I go through around 8 pounds in 90 days. Your not smoking at a high consumption I don't think. Just MHO.
Rick

darren1979

First Time Grower
roughly a pound and a half, or 50 grams a week. Hand roll as I go with extra slim filter tips in standard rizlas.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
1.5 or less for 90 days. The longer I'm away from Big Tobacco's chemicals, the less I smoke. I'm not actively trying to cut back, I just yearn for it less and less. I'm firmly convinced I was more addicted to their chemicals than I was the nicotine. I was only a half pack a day smoker anyway. Moderation, everything in moderation.

Brown Thumb

I got 120 pounds shredded out of last years patch. Started smoking it 3 months ago. Lost a bag of 25 pounds to a yeast infection from the beer the shredder was drinking for jambs . I will let you know when I run out.
BT

Status
Not open for further replies.