Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Out of all the seed retailers in the FAQ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFB

which one(s) are the better ones to deal with? Until I am experienced enough to start into the trading bank, I would like to get a little seed stock and grow experience going and possibly start a row or two next spring.

Who has had the best sucess with who, I guess is what I am asking?

Thank You OFB

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
I would go with New Hope Seed and Sustainable Seed, if you are in the US. I've had excellent service and germination with over two dozen varieties from New Hope. Sustainable's tobacco seed is grown by skychaser, and certain to be excellent.

Bob

DonH

I would go with New Hope Seed and Sustainable Seed, if you are in the US. I've had excellent service and germination with over two dozen varieties from New Hope. Sustainable's tobacco seed is grown by skychaser, and certain to be excellent.

Bob
Yes, what Bob said. I ordered from both those companies and service and germination were excellent.

skychaser

I have gotten several messages in the past couple weeks from people asking about getting seeds. I am working on a retail website of our own where we will sell all the vegetable, flower and tobacco seeds we grow in individual packs. I have many varieties of tobacco seed not offered yet on any other sites. It will be up and running soon. Real soon. I'll post a link as soon as I have something worth looking at. I know, I know, I've said that for more than six months now, but I get pretty busy in the summer months and don't feel much like sitting in front of the computer and getting it done. But one of these days it will really happen! Soon. Honest. It will. I'll stake knuckleheads reputation on it. :D

bonehead

I have gotten several messages in the past couple weeks from people asking about getting seeds. I am working on a retail website of our own where we will sell all the vegetable, flower and tobacco seeds we grow in individual packs. I have many varieties of tobacco seed not offered yet on any other sites. It will be up and running soon. Real soon. I'll post a link as soon as I have something worth looking at. I know, I know, I've said that for more than six months now, but I get pretty busy in the summer months and don't feel much like sitting in front of the computer and getting it done. But one of these days it will really happen! Soon. Honest. It will. I'll stake knuckleheads reputation on it. :D
that would be great. i looked at your website last year but didn't need five grams or more of one variety to plant and there are a lot of seeds you can't find anywhere but on northweast seeds web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.