Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

chicken and new technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
Well. My dish net got turned. Off after. Being. On for 6 days. . I'm using. A smart. Phone. To post this ..I gotta. Get. Me one of these things. Especially. For times. In the work. Truck. " I miss. My home computer. Bit I can still view. My favorite.? Site " !! . : be good my friends.-

jekylnz

Well. My dish net got turned. Off after. Being. On for 6 days. . I'm using. A smart. Phone. To post this ..I gotta. Get. Me one of these things. Especially. For times. In the work. Truck. " I miss. My home computer. Bit I can still view. My favorite.? Site " !! . : be good my friends.-

I do all mine on ph..its way easier to keep an eye on what's going on and post on the road. Once ya work out how to work it. .It took me a while to suss out predictive text..to be able to use proper words. Haha

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My cell phone only has telephone and a camera and it's still smarter than I am. It's like a dang Swiss Army Knife with all the gadgets.

springheal

Mine ain't got a camera:rolleyes:

And----------I hardy turn it on.

It's great not having to use one now.:D

Seanz

I use mine for a lot of things, though i find it frustrating touch typing on the dam thing, my fingers are too big or the screen is too small, Im waiting for when we plug into our heads and everything is sort of telepathic, scary thought though...

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
I use mine for a lot of things, though i find it frustrating touch typing on the dam thing, my fingers are too big or the screen is too small, Im waiting for when we plug into our heads and everything is sort of telepathic, scary thought though...

Real scary indeed! If my wife plugged her brain in this is what we's see... blah blah dud uuhh blblblbbl duh....:rolleyes:

AmaxB

I'm with springheal I used to have one when I was contracting have no need for one now. It is nice not having the bill but the wife has one and it is a tool box in it's self like knuckles said. If I did have one I would want it like the old ones make and get calls only. Don't need text I'd talk to ya...
Hope ya get your home net going there chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.