Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

“crooks mould” Can anyone tell me what this is, and or how it's used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcL

Thanks. Yep, don't tell me your surprized cuz I wouldn't believe it. lucky for me it's kept down the street from me.

MarcL

Yeah, thanks. I'm trying to find out the reasoning but, it seem they were just designed to be different. I'm not sure why. I find all this kind of stuff interesting.

jekylnz

Yeah, thanks. I'm trying to find out the reasoning but, it seem they were just designed to be different. I'm not sure why. I find all this kind of stuff interesting.
Yeah bro..definitely some cigar history there worth hanging on to. .im sure that there won't be too many of those around any more.
They end up.with square edges aye?

MarcL

Yeah. They say that there is some new-old stock to be had out there in packs of 5. and some new ones being made but, they don't seem to have the crook in them. but yeah they are said originally to be rectangular and bent.

BarG

Founding Member
No kidding. Have you seen one ? or I wonder if there are any out there to be had ? or if anyone making them now? There are plenty of old boxes to be had.
I'd like to see a picture of one, and how they where made.
It seems they were made then laid in to be "crooked" very interesting.

THNX KNUCK !!
How bad do you want one?

MarcL

WOLF BROS. RUM SOAKED CROOKS, CIGARS, very nice With Original PACK!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-WOLF-BROS-...RS-very-nice-With-Original-PACK-/181296121287

$_57.JPG

quo155

This was a very cool thread! It seems as if there is still much to be learned about these cigars, this "shape", the mold, etc. I've just never paid them much attention (some companies still make these cigars as a "specialty"...at least so I've seen over the years, including A.F.)...until now...

Status
Not open for further replies.