Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Trouble on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

springheal

This is how the page loaded after the 5 minute notification:The forum has been moved ... again! 1.CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE! (do not omit this) 2.now go to http://fairtradetobacco.com Don't worry. We still love ya

Matty

Ha ha! I found the site, again! Went to a few places I didn't know existed along the way but I got it now lol

workhorse_01

I found it too. It didn't work this morning so I got some bacca strung. Thanks for motivating me.Where's the settings button?

AmaxB

You folks R gonna shot me... Technology is a great thing for bald men, so get involved!! We promise you'll wake up in the morning with less hair than you had the night before..We Promise

MarcL

It seems I missed all the good action by waiting. The only thing I've noticed is my bookmarks changed. Then going through this thread I noticed the web address change.
I got here from the link on the store.

Boboro

I couldn't get un last nite. It wouldn't take my password. Got rite on this mornin. ol'ladys got some lingerin anger issuses. I just had to tell her she didn't know what she was doin.

bonehead

the site looks a lot better than it did yesterday. thankyou, i really appreciate all the work that is being done for everyones benifit. sometimes you take things for granted, then when they are gone if only for a little while you realize what you had and appreciate it more.

MsHomesmoke

I did't know what I was doing,huh?Too bad you've forgotten I read these posts after you go to sleep,Boboro.Revenge will be mine........:mad: But anyway,I'm glad it all got straightened out and all of us found our way back in.I don't know what Boboro would do without you guys.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I did't know what I was doing,huh?Too bad you've forgotten I read these posts after you go to sleep,Boboro.Revenge will be mine........:mad: But anyway,I'm glad it all got straightened out and all of us found our way back in.I don't know what Boboro would do without you guys.
\

Boboro's a good member and a great friend to have. Don't be too rough on him, he's just being all macho to show off. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.