Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Forum Moved...Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Knucklehead have you tried a factory reset on firefox? help\troubleshooting information and on the right side top is the reset. Worked for mine, might work for yours.

No help. I did the factory reset, then cleared the cache and history again. I'm still missing pictures. But thanks for the tip, I'm new to firefox and still learning my way around.

Boboro

I use Fox ,Ex and chorme The all have good and bad to them. And Im tryin to throw NSA off my trail.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I have a satellite dish from dish network for my internet. The desk top in the basement connects straight to the satellite box, which also has a wireless router on it for the laptops upstairs. All are dell computers, running Windows 7. All problems began at the last forum shutdown/changeover. I've uninstalled and reinstalled firefox and also used the factory reset. I've dumped my cache and history several times and some pictures will show up after this but not all. I can't even see the picture I recently uploaded myself.

Boboro

Have you thought about getting the goast busters to look at it.I heard they was getting in to computers.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
You might try this:

Go to Control Panel | Internet Properties
  • Check Security tab settings
  • Check Content tab (Family Safety)
  • Check Advanced tab in fine detail
Also check your anti-virus program for possible blocking settings.

Bob

BarG

Founding Member
Don, You'll get no complaints from me. This is a Really fantastic site under any circumstances thanks to your efforts and others who have helped go the extra mile to make it so. Great job on dealing with the frickin problems and sorry you had to encounter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.