Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Forum Moved...Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
You probably remember when the forum was down for a few days...actually, it was the better part of 5 days. That hosting service continued to have problems, so I had the forum moved. Whenever files of this size of this site are moved, things happen. Well, something happened and I don't know what it is. The problems with the site are being worked on as we speak. Please rest assured the site will be back in its complete form far before the new healthcare site in running.

I

i12cleaf

I noticed this too. They're obviously doing some changes. If you people need assistance with your transition, hit me up. I really really really know what I'm doing.#MSinCS #ownseveralwebsites #Iball

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
OK, we've got almost everything fixed. NOW you can start reporting problems in this thread. I know the whole leaf banners aren't working. I also know the new whole leaf site can not be found.

Thanks,
Don

MarcL

I did find that internal links I have previously made were diverted to the new store.

MarcL

It seem the site currently has not been set to daylight savings time yet. I'll stop now.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
It was either move the forum or continue to be on a server that regularly crashed.

Sometimes you gotta just bite the bullet and do what's best regardless of how inconvenient it is.

Brown Thumb

I have no clue what you are talking about.
I like milk with my cookies , I prefer chocolate chip.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I'm having trouble seeing some of the pictures, not all, but some. Clearing the cache doesn't always work. I talked a smoker from S. Africa into checking out the forum and she couldn't see any pictures even after clearing her cache and history. We both were using firefox. I saw a post by BarG saying he couldn't see the pictures so he was going to try using firefox, my assumption is he was using something besides firefox.

Lakota

Founding Member
Knucklehead have you tried a factory reset on firefox? help\troubleshooting information and on the right side top is the reset. Worked for mine, might work for yours.

MarcL

Status
Not open for further replies.