Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Gabej G10T

Status
Not open for further replies.

winston-smoker

Has anyone tried the Gabej G10T (made in Poland)? I saw a youtube demonstration of it, and it appears to be a fine machine. There doesn't seem to be any North American distributor, however; it has to be ordered, and shipped from, Europe. It sells for 75 euros (about $100), plus the cost of shipping. There's also a more expensive electric shredder made by the same Polish manufacturer, the T180, which sells for 175 euros (about $235).

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I think Maks (from Slovenia) sent me a link to the manufacturer in Poland. If it's the same machine, you're right, it looks really heavy duty.

winston-smoker

I think Maks (from Slovenia) sent me a link to the manufacturer in Poland. If it's the same machine, you're right, it looks really heavy duty.

Yeah, if shipping to the U.S. isn't too exorbitant, then the G10T is the one I want.

You can use a power tool to "electrify" it:

g15t-08mm-maszynka-walki-15cm-na-tulejach-ciecie-08mm.jpg

I wouldn't get the T180 -- it would probably require an AC adapter.

Boboro

Take a good look at the Powermatic shredder. Its a lot better design and a Us company. They stand behind thir shredders.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Just you Don, I can see 'em just fine and I have shoty internet as it is...

winston-smoker

Boboro

I run a pasta maker with a ice shaver moter for 6 mounths or so you just got to keep the gears greezed. The mane thing is gettin the backer inhigh case [kina dry] and letting it sit for a day so you don't have wet spots. Uneven moisture is a problem I still have sometimes. Itll gum up or destroy the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.