Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Is there interest Manufacturer Grade Cigar Molds

Would you be interested in a cigar mold like this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Lol you found It!
Wait till ya see the Web Site I'm Building,,,
Been waiting on PayPal Compliance Dept. and am still building, but if I don't hear back soon I'll go Authorize Net and screw em...
Got some of your leaf on there Don.

MarcL

Lol you found It!
....patient maybe not so am I.

Wait till ya see the Web Site I'm Building,,,
Been waiting on PayPal Compliance Dept. and am still building, but if I don't hear back soon I'll go Authorize Net and screw em...
Got some of your leaf on there Don.

This sound great. I look forward to seeing it. I'll try to be patient.

AmaxB

I placed an order for Toro 6X50 and Churchill 7X48 plastic and will have them in soon..these are very hard to get
rainmax had mentioned a Robusto this is the one I listed on ebay I figure a Toro will do it is 6 inches but the cigar can always be cut.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Great item for those looking for a quality cigar mold. With your own website, don't hesitate to spend some money on search engine optimization. Search hits are the only advantage that ebay has, and ebay parasitizes your profit in several ways.

In your description of the plastic mold, you might mention that cigar factories worldwide have discarded their wood molds in order to switch to plastic molds.

Bob

AmaxB

Great item for those looking for a quality cigar mold. With your own website, don't hesitate to spend some money on search engine optimization. Search hits are the only advantage that ebay has, and ebay parasitizes your profit in several ways.

In your description of the plastic mold, you might mention that cigar factories worldwide have discarded their wood molds in order to switch to plastic molds.

Bob
Thanks for the TIPS Bob each one a good one - I will use this
"factories worldwide have discarded their wood molds in order to switch to plastic molds" world wide had not occurred to me.

I will also have molds style 38 x7 inch round head

AmaxB

PayPal wants to see the site I'm building before they will give me a firm replay (ref. compliance) that's the crap! I guess I'll go with them and another that way if they don't like it I'll dump em from the site rather than bring em in after it is completed. I'll bear the cost for a while and see where it goes.
I my be getting my hands on manufactures wood molds.........

AmaxB

This was a good indicator Knuckles, it was bought mid-night last night the listing was 4 days old and had 38 views. In a few days I will have more in sizes 38, 48, and 50

agentx

I am definitely interested in some of these. I have been trying to find wood or plastic and need some in various sizes right away.

korell

AmaxB, did you ever get your website published? Also, have you received the Toro sized molds yet?

-- Edit: Never mind, I found your site at amax-tobacco.com/ (for anyone else who was wondering)

Rufustfirefly

I am very interested. What size/shapes do you have. How many and what are the prices you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.