Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any "Preppers" Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanM22

What are your guys thoughts on the possibility of a power grid shutdown tomorrow?

I wouldn't be shocked. A few weeks ago the power went out here for about 5 minutes. And in Detroit for the playoffs (the day before) the game was delayed about 15 minutes for a power outage. It couldn't have been a full outage because about half the lights in the stadium were still on.

Should be interesting. I'm ready if it happens!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
BTW - Thanks for not jumping on the Zombie Apocalypse bandwagon. I'm sick to death of seeing that stuff everywhere.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
My Wife is a prepper -but dont know it. Got food out the ass. Only Her and Me. Got to rotate the stuff. You have got some good stuff. I however have what is needed. I would buy from You. Good post and site. I like it -Alot...Good job.

smokesec

Thanks Mad. If you and your wife are into canning or other forms of food preservation check back on the site every now and again, I'll be adding many new things along the way!

Southern Planter

I still have a pallet of food I bought from the Mormons in 1976. About 15 gallons of it is yellow horse corn, pre-Monsanto. I'll try to grow some of it next year. The rest are red beans, triticale, wheat and oats.

rainmax

Founding Member
Thanks Mad. If you and your wife are into canning or other forms of food preservation check back on the site every now and again, I'll be adding many new things along the way!

Don't forget on thermo, hygrometers and vapor proof bags, seed bags, markers, PH soil test, wire, Agribon,.... That is what we need.
Quality meters. Price talks. Good shop.

ArizonaDave

My Wife is a prepper -but dont know it. Got food out the ass. Only Her and Me. Got to rotate the stuff. You have got some good stuff. I however have what is needed. I would buy from You. Good post and site. I like it -Alot...Good job.

Yep, we have long term food, and thanks to Mad I'm growing some 'Baccy for the first time. Also have a pool, plus filters for drinking water. My grandma came from the Tennessee hills at the turn of the 20th century, but they didn't call it that back then. Self sustained is probably better. Since I was raised with her in the house, she taught me a lot. Yes, she was elderly, but mind as sharp as a whip up to the end. Dipped snuff too! LOL.
I'm not going to name what we have as far as protection, but someone that comes not in peace will be in for a 1 second rude awakening for sure.
Being a Marine and all.......well I have a lot of bases covered, even for a dead-sert.

Status
Not open for further replies.