Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Any "Preppers" Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokesec

Hi all!

In addition to being Don's Midwest distributor, I have launched a new venture.

One market that is growing leaps and bounds in this crappy economy is the "prepping" market. Folks preparing for everything from economic collapse to an asteroid impact. :)

I've decided to enter this market at a different angle. While there are hundreds of sites selling preps and survival gear already out there, mine is a bit different. I focus solely on useful items to be had in an emergency situation for $9.99 or less. Currently offering about 85 different products, ranging from first aid to self defense (and a whole lot in between) with about 30 more on the way. 50% of everything I have right now is under $5. An additional 25% is $1 or less.

My new site went live this weekend. Please have a look - www.PennyWisePreps.com.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

NRustica

Good idea. I actually got into growing tobacco from a prepper point of view. I like to have my pipe and cigar occasionally and I know how addicted so many of us are, I decided a good use of land is growing tobacco and store what I don't use for later in case I need something to barter with.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Nice website. You have some good prices on a lot of useful everyday stuff too. Those CR2032 batteries for example. Everyone should have candles and first aid supplies. Are you set up for paypal?

smokesec

Nice website. You have some good prices on a lot of useful everyday stuff too. Those CR2032 batteries for example. Everyone should have candles and first aid supplies. Are you set up for paypal?

I've got a bunch more stuff like that coming - such as 60 pack AA batteries, they will be listed for around $8. Yes, I am set up for Paypal.

smokesec

Good on u smokesec. Good luck with your new venture. ..that's an on-2-it idea..cheap to..I dont know how they can produce knives/flint etc. That cheap

I'm not sure either, but I've got a great source on knives/machetes/etc. I'll be adding many more.

Having been in a range of businesses for over a decade I've become quite adept at sourcing things. I always cut out as many middle men as possible. Folks should never have to pay more than something is really worth, IMO.

Boboro

That's a lot of useful stuff. My deal lateys be 12ga. shells. I thik I was always a preper. Im a camper that bought a house and got lazy.

BigBonner

Founding Member
I know a place here in Ky that is doing the prepping classes .
They also sell the military food and containers to keep valuables in .

Prep Classes may be a option

smokesec

I don't think I can offer classes for under $10 lol! Food is tricky too. I do have emergency food ration bars but aside from freeze dried pouches "emergency" food is pretty pricey. As far as valuables, one thing in my list to offer (haven't gotten them yet) is a hidden "wall safe". They look just like a standard electrical outlet. Best place to hide things is in plain sight!socket_wall_safe_add2.jpg

smokesec

That's a lot of useful stuff. My deal lateys be 12ga. shells. I thik I was always a preper. Im a camper that bought a house and got lazy.

If I didn't have a family I think I'd be quite content living in an RV and seeing the sites.

jekylnz

I don't think I can offer classes for under $10 lol! Food is tricky too. I do have emergency food ration bars but aside from freeze dried pouches "emergency" food is pretty pricey. As far as valuables, one thing in my list to offer (haven't gotten them yet) is a hidden "wall safe". They look just like a standard electrical outlet. Best place to hide things is in plain sight!View attachment 8515

You always need a toothbrush hidden away. Hahaa ..

Boboro

Nevrer leave your tooth brush layin round. Erer time a bit.. woman leaves me I always give the as a good scrubbing with her toof brush.

Brown Thumb

Vegtable seed packs assortments are all over e bay.
free shipping with order.
why do the women get more hygiene products then the men for the same price?
i

smokesec

Ewww.

Toothbrushes would be a great barter item in a SHTF scenario. I got 10 packs for $2.49! (Look at me go, my first sales pitch! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.