Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Posting products on this board. Q & A

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Welcome to the new "Products" forum. This forum is where any member with at least 20 posts, can list tobacco related items for sale. The items can be anything other than processed tobacco.

This forum will be Moderated, so when you attempt to start a new thread, it will not be published until it is verified by a moderator. Once your thread is accepted, you will become a moderator to this forum so you can moderate your own topic.

If you have questions about what is acceptable to list in this forum, ask the question in this thread...do not start another thread to ask a question. Not everyone will be permitted to list anything they want, so before you put a lot of time into a product you want to list, make sure you can list it first.

Last edited:

Bika

Just woundering if we could start a thread about making, designing the cigar labels. Who to, where to buy, good dealson them and so on.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Just wondering if we could start a thread about making, designing the cigar labels. Who to, where to buy, good deals on them and so on.

Yes, no problem at all. A topic like that would be best if started in the cigar tobacco forum...unless you're making the labels

notcrack

Hey Don,

Glad to see you back. I hope all's well with the family. I just wanted to make sure before I bombarded you with threads. I can put up a thread for selling products based around tobacco just not the tobacco it's self?? Or I can put up a thread for the tobacco it's self and accessories just not actual processed tobacco?

Sorry for the ignorance on my part. I just wanted to make sure.

Kind Regards
Joe