Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

What do you do with 35 + pounds of moldy shredded Baccy ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

I have been tripping over this bag for a year.
i just can't part with it.:confused:
image.jpg

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Till it in brother. Or sell it to Phillip Morris, that's still higher quality than what they ship out! (What the take in from farmers is a different story ;))

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
If you have access to an ozonator you could probably ozonate the tobacco. The ozone would kill any mold. That's a lot of tobacco to be throwing away. The peroxide (like Boboro suggested) would work too. Get some 3% and diluted down to 1%. Pour into a spray bottle and lightly mist all of the tobacco. After a few hours let it set out in the sun. The UV will degrade any remaining peroxide.

bonehead

i think i would literally cry if i lost that much unless i had a bigger stash waiting to be brought into case and shreaded a little at a time.

winston-smoker

Till it in brother. Or sell it to Phillip Morris, that's still higher quality than what they ship out! (What the take in from farmers is a different story ;))

No, sell it to Liggett Group. They can use it to make Pyramid cigarettes. It's got to be better than the cow dung they must be using presently.

Brown Thumb

All good ideas bit if is moldy it goes to the trash unless.
Well my clean Freak Wife cleaned up the yard including our hay bales.
My little guy wanted to practice , he has a recurve at home and hates it.
compounds at school.
let the shooting begin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 28

Fisherman

I have been looking at bows and bow making videos on YouTube this week and there are some cool projects making bows from PVC pipe that mite catch the young fella's intrest too if he shows a knack for piddling around with tools.
Also really cool ones making arrow heads out of glass that caught my eye as well. Very do-able I think too.

bonehead

I have been looking at bows and bow making videos on YouTube this week and there are some cool projects making bows from PVC pipe that mite catch the young fella's intrest too if he shows a knack for piddling around with tools.
Also really cool ones making arrow heads out of glass that caught my eye as well. Very do-able I think too.
when you said pvc pipe i thought potatoe gun project. never saw a kid that didn't like to make and shoot potatoe guns even under safe supervision.

jekylnz

All good ideas bit if is moldy it goes to the trash unless.
Well my clean Freak Wife cleaned up the yard including our hay bales.
My little guy wanted to practice , he has a recurve at home and hates it.
compounds at school.
let the shooting begin.

Makes me cry..what a waste all that work..digging.fertilising..tending. .weeding. .harvesting...HAnGing. CuRing..etc...to all go to waste .I still would have smoked it for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.