Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New hookha stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

I got it. Was more inpressed with the box it come in. Its a crappy lookin thing. 7 beer cans of alum. Like sumthan you get outta a bubble gum machine. Its the best damm hookah smokein Ive ever done. No fires.

leverhead

I got it. Was more inpressed with the box it come in. Its a crappy lookin thing. 7 beer cans of alum. Like sumthan you get outta a bubble gum machine. Its the best damm hookah smokein Ive ever done. No fires.

Function is more important than form. The 8 dots on the bottom, are they just thin spots? The 6 vents on the bottom, near the edge. Are over and lead into the bowl?

Boboro

The dots are cast in with the bottom and are thick spots. The vents in the bottom Sit over the tobacco. I used a large phunel bowl last nite and it worked great. Tonite Im gonna use a small one.

Boboro

It does cost to much. But to never set my sisha on fire agin its worth it. You could make one if you could cast alum.

leverhead

If I was going to make only a few, I'd machine it from bar stock. Do you think it would work better if the sides were insulated?

Boboro

I don't know but if you make the bottom seprate you will need enuff room to get the screws in.They must have made it with very lite alum. for a reason other than just bein cheap.

Southern Planter

Here's an idea, run the smoke through the bubbles of a hot tub. Get an old Scotch boiler out of a tug boat, fire it with bacca, run the stack through the intake of the compressor on the hot tub, and heat the water with the boiler. No bathing suits, the old threads might clog the pumps.

leverhead

I don't know but if you make the bottom seprate you will need enuff room to get the screws in.They must have made it with very lite alum. for a reason other than just bein cheap.

Aluminum moves heat well, that's why I thought it might work better if the sides were insulated. There's only one way to find out. Did it work OK on a small bowl?

Boboro

A pics. of hookah bowls, The first 2 are Phunels. No holes in the bottom great for wet shisha and work very good on the kaload. a Vortex, if the holes were a little higher would work great. An a Egyptian bowl.hookah bowls 003.JPG The $10 cookin eye is the best way to start coals.hookah bowls 004.JPG The Kaload on top of my pipe.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Is that a psalm book from Aunty jess room? AreYou curin baccy in the frunt door? (Latikia) I presum? Is that a bent poolstick with jumper cables to get er started? Is that a snare for sasquatch just in the door? Oh the wheel chair broke yer tabul when I left last nite? sorry I'll pay Ya later! PS: runnin to Sambos to get a set of picker upers for three so we can let some one have a good smoke with us next time I'm over! Last time I had wet Shisha was great -She said so also. LOL
Boboro- Your baccy is great. I wish I had My Hubbly Bubbly. I miss it buddy.I liked to smoke Bursa mix in wine. OH the days. I think I may get another one this year and make a hippy room to smoke it in.......... Nice Hookha, Does the cap have the adj. vent? PS: gota change My avatar so I dont get in trubl. Goin under the radar or sumthin.

Boboro

I do under stand it can be quite confuseion. the maine thing is to not get to excited. Maybe one day when I ant got nuttin to do Ill make one of them vidios. Right now its all I can do to keep my molasses soaked backer smokein.

Status
Not open for further replies.