Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New hookha stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead

every time i hear hookha i think of old times with friends i hardly ever see anymore. do you do any of the fruit flavor mixes?

Boboro

It sits on top of the bowl and you put coals in it. It has a lid with vents you adjust to control heat. Don't have to deal with tinfoil and smoke charcoal fumes. You can google Cloud Lodus to look at it. Its been out about a year. Every body blew it off as a gemick at 1st. Now a lot of ppl. use them. It gives a even heat across the bowl so you don't have to move the coals around. Now that Im inside more its something nonproductive to waste time with. And$$$ too.. I like a lot of the fruits.[never thought I would say that] Right now I smokein margarita from Fantasia Ant tryin to make my own. Never get the grape it taste like cat whizz.

Fisherman

as much as i like barbq and all I dont think I wanna mount my mouth on the barbq cooker's smnokestack . That just sounds plain awful

leverhead

what do you smoke in them?

Coarsely chopped tobacco and a sweetener basically. You can add chopped dried fruit if you want, but most of the flavors get lost in the water. It's kinda like a heavy casing, when you get the heat right it doesn't burn, just chars. It's a pleasant change up from cigarettes if you're going to be in one place for a while.

Fisherman

Oh ok... it does involve tobacco. That makes sence then. I mean I can understand that other herb being used , I mean for medicinal purposes and all, but wasnt sure why you would need the setup for fruits and veggies when you could just put said items on simmer on stove and stick yer head over pot.

leverhead

Oh ok... it does involve tobacco. That makes sence then. I mean I can understand that other herb being used , I mean for medicinal purposes and all, but wasnt sure why you would need the setup for fruits and veggies when you could just put said items on simmer on stove and stick yer head over pot.

I don't know, but I've been told that you can mix a little of that in too. Just stay away from the Vicks, Boboro might differ.

Boboro

I learned to keep Vicks away from me as a child. Its a way to smoke tobacco in a very diff. way. It takes a lot of time and if you make your own a lot more time. I try to keep it leagle but the laws keep changein. that's why I quit fishin. You need a lawyer to go fishin. But I don't smoke the hookah on corps. land. It is a tobacco pipe not adope pipe and that's how I mostly use it. Ive been smokein a chocoalite cinamen mint mango tobacco that I made. Just wasted the whole afternoon.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Thats how I fire cure then flue cure my baccy.LOL I had a 5' one one time and 6 tinny ones I got from the fair claw machine. All are gone now. Cops have the need to sniff em.

bonehead

do you find one bowl shape works better than the others when using the cloud lotus? i only ever used the foil and wafer method.

Boboro

I ant got it yet but it seams to work on all but the very small bowls. That's comein from the hookah kids and they a confused lot:confused:

Boboro

I seen sumthan like this on a hookah site had a little time at work. Its a defuser. Breaks the one big buble in to lots of smaller ones for more water to smoke contact and quitter operation.hookah stuff 004.JPG hookah stuff 003.JPG

Boboro

I hope it gets here by the weekend. I ll talk about it. Want have nutten elese to do. Its gonna be crappy wheter.

Status
Not open for further replies.