Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

We have a new Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
The old page with a whole 27 likes has been removed. I've developed a new page for the Whole Leaf site and have promoted it with my customers. They've replied in astounding numbers.

I then asked my customers and friends to like the new Fair Trade Tobacco site and within hours, the page got more than 5 times the likes the old Fair Trade page got in a year.

Please take a moment and "like" your forum HERE

...and if you're so inclined, please "like" the whole leaf site HERE

Last edited:

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
I'll be working on a twitter page next, but I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with all of this. If I get a few new customers from doing this...I guess it will be worth it.

darren1979

First Time Grower
When someone likes a page their friends see that they have liked your page and may pop over to have a look and hopefully turn into a buyer. The same thing happens with twitter were people may re-tweet your posts or offers allowing your offer to reach a wider audience. Just keep doing what your doing Don, you must be doing something right.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
I just filled out enough info to get an account. The other stuff I left blank and set all other settings to private (only me).

jekylnz

I'll be working on a twitter page next, but I still don't know what I'm supposed to do with all of this. If I get a few new customers from doing this...I guess it will be worth it.

It should help with more business. .it's the way things are sold these days. ..

I'm kinda conflicted..I'd like to 'like' your pages and" share" to help promote your great leaf..but also worried that if it comes into our government and tobacco companys attention over here..that they'll ruin it for us and put a stop to all whole leaf imports..there's so much money for those parasites to loose..that I could see them doing and spending what ever it takes to convince the government to put a stop to it..
It just shows when they (B.A.T &imperial) sent those guys around paying everyone a $100 bucks all over nz..to get info on how many people were growing in nz..there was no way I was telling them about don& BB's whole leaf export imports. .just a thought for people in countries like ours & aussie..?

drinkthekoolaid

I dont have FaceBook but I linked you on my I.G. page. I included the great deal 10% off on orders over $87.99, is that ok? Just to get people to click more.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
In that this topic was started 6 years ago, it's barely relevant today. I post on FB once or twice a year and have seen zero sales generated from the page.
I primarily use Facebook to brush-up on my sarcastic one line come-backs and a little political banter.

I'll likely be dumping all Facebook accounts before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.