Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

MRE's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
In My house I build MRE's. Dry pinto beans,rice, boulion ect. Any dry good works well. I put together what I want in a box- Salt, pepper, hot sauce, TP, and whatever spices. Sterno, p38, Just any dry good made from water to prep. I get powder drink mixes as well. Then I throw it in My truck for whenever it is needed on maybe a fishin trip or a break down ect. Why pay 60+ bucks on a case of military stuf. At least I got tobacco in mine LOL

Boboro

I got a buddy that lives off MREs.I don't think he pay much for them. He left them over here and Ive tried to eat them. I guess you got to be hungrey.

Brown Thumb

That is all my wife makes for chow.
She knows how to keep the house spotless tho.

Southern Planter

You ain't lived till you eat K rations. They made us eat them while floating in a raft when I was in boot camp. They also made EVERYONE smoke the Lucky Strikes that came in the boxes. The thirty year old chocolate bars were good though.

DGBAMA

My favorite part of the MREs while in the Marine Corps was the water activated "heaters"; tear them open, break up the metallic stuff inside and put in a 1ltr bottle.....add a little water and cap tightly.........don't stand too close. :cool:

Boboro

Or you could rub some on your but and run around Sceamin. IM THE deavil. IM the DEavle. AH EEEEEE!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
It didnt start out that way. All the young uns are gone now and never changed the way we shop or cook. They stop by when they get hungery so we load them up and prep agin.

Status
Not open for further replies.