Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

New - Wood Molds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmaxB

Here is an offer for the wood molds I am making....
I am going to list them on Ebay at a price point of 155 dollars and am going to upgrade the hardware.
For members here on the forum to the end of this month get one for 120.00 with free shipping in the Continental U.S. (Sorry No Overseas shipping).
Don may be listing these in his store if so when this month has come to an end, what ever cost he list them for will be the cost here. (I'll post to this thread)
Keep in mind these are made by hand one at a time, I do not expect a lot of interest but will need a 2 week lead time. (from time payment is received to shipping)
Mold size L-16" W-6 1/2" by 3" thick
Wood used Red Oak & Poplar with oak locator pins
Hardware - Heavy Duty Pull Latches
Ring size 40 or 48 by 6inches long
Exterior Finish -Oil Rub- the Interior is unfinished

If you have an interest PM me with details I'll invoice via PayPal

Photos:
mold_1.JPG..mold_2.JPG
mold_3.JPG..mold_4.JPG
mold_5.JPG..mold_6.JPG
Keep in mind the pull latches are going to be upgraded so they will not be the same as seen in the photos above.

A great Turkey Day to all.

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
AmaxB, Those are some mightly fine looking molds you have there. If I didn't already own 3 sets of molds I'd buy these.. nice job!

AmaxB

The Mold in the photos (post #1 here) I'll sell for $75 (Ships free in the Continental U.S.) it has a one pull that is a little off center and a small imperfection in one of the Cigar spaces.
Apart from that it is fine.
I'll be making a few more today for my Ebay Photos and will post a photo here so you can see the hardware upgrade.

AmaxB

Very nice. I notice your latches are gone, is this one to be used with clamps?
Hey Knucks
The Ebay is a kind of test to check interest you get some stats limited but some - I want really nice looking but heavy pull latches and have been shopping manufactures.
I was tempted to put a few of the others up there to but want to see what this one will do. If it sells and if so how long it takes. The mold listed is for use with a press or weights.
I've had 22 views in 9 hours maybe half of those came from here (just having a look) we will see what happens.

AmaxB

Good on you Brent. .good to see you've got a good product that you can use to also promote the rest of your business. .nice workmanship brother. . like always from you. .

My Pop would settle for nothing less than good he is gone now but I still hear him telling me to get my head out of the dark hole below.

Status
Not open for further replies.