Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Holy Cow...What A GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Alabama at Auburn

I don't have any skin in the game either way, but that was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

Congrats to Auburn and condolences to Bama, but that was one hell of a game. WOW!

RyanM22

Unreal. Now the BCS gets real funky. How far does Bama drop? Does Auburn jump Ohio State? I think so

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It was back and forth the whole game. It had more twists and turns than the back roads around here. Loved the game, disappointed with the outcome.

Ohio State vs Michigan was a really good game also. Congratulations to Ohio State. One more game and they're in the Championship.

RyanM22

It was back and forth the whole game. It had more twists and turns than the back roads around here. Loved the game, disappointed with the outcome.

Ohio State vs Michigan was a really good game also. Congratulations to Ohio State. One more game and they're in the Championship.

You think? I've got:

1. Florida State
2. Auburn
3. Ohio State
4. Alabama
5. Missouri

I've also got Ohio State losing to Michigan St. next week, so..

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Not a bad looking list Ryan. I couldn't argue with that. What about Duke FOOTBALL? Now, that's something.

RyanM22

Absolutely! Loved the Duke win. Was rooting for them hard. Not sure their D can hang with Florida State, though. Could get ugly.

Was looking thru Duke's records and they haven't been .500 since 1984 at 8-4. Awesome turnaround

workhorse_01

Duke's win didn't help us Hurricane fans. My son is a bama fan, and the only way I could settle him down was to tell him whats coming for the one who plays Fl. State. I think Miami still has the Tostitos bowl.
Absolutely! Loved the Duke win. Was rooting for them hard. Not sure their D can hang with Florida State, though. Could get ugly.

Was looking thru Duke's records and they haven't been .500 since 1984 at 8-4. Awesome turnaround

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
the very last touchdown was very impressive,

allthough i didnt watch it,

the highlights, of that play was blasted everywhere,

DGBAMA

Yes it was, and hats off to the Auburn guys, their heads and hearts were in it for the full 60 minutes. As a BAMA fan I hate to say it but we did not play with the same intensity and it showed. Best wishes for Auburn but I believe the BCS will do everything in their power to have a national championship game that does not include a member of the SEC.

squeezyjohn

Any laterals going on?

That college game with something like 32 laterals leading to a touchdown was the only time I've ever watched american football and actually recognised it as a game at all with any kind of excitement in it at all ... normally it stops too often and has no flow to it.

But then again I come from a country where we appreciate the 5 day game of cricket and to explain to you all why it's such a beautiful thing would take about 75 years! ;)

Boboro

Its the brutality of the game. not the fans. I don't watch a lot of foot ball. but some of it is like a train wreak.

workhorse_01

Brutality you mean lack there of! I grew up in it. Im from DE.FLA. My dad was a pop Warner football coach for 22 years. I grew up playing football and baseball against the likes of Deon Sanders the football these days would have been considered flag football. When you see a form tackle in a game the crowd goes nuts. Because you hardly ever see one. The game itself is only a shadow of it's former self. It use to be mean and nasty. That's why chicks didn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.