Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

powermatic 2 stuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
yes, that's cheap but it's not a buy now price. There's 6+ more days left for the auction.

winston-smoker

Someone will probably swoop in with a bid in the last minute or less of the auction and win, much to the irritation of the previous high bidder.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Just watch the last call. I looked at what was on the list below. 50-50. but ya got a good chance. Try this. PM them on the product and tell them You are interested in more. The post said in a way as to they are moving. They may just give it to You... Watch how it is posted. PS: I wont bid on it.some one may because of Your info. HUM?

bonehead

Someone will probably swoop in with a bid in the last minute or less of the auction and win, much to the irritation of the previous high bidder.
it is like gaming. i didn't know my son showed me years ago. you need the best computer and the fastest and best connection. when he died in a online game and didn't know for a second or two he called it ghosting. when bidding they just call it lossing. he called me cheap.

bryonlr

My wife has been a Ebay power seller for 10 plus years. Ebay has put so many restrictions on the seller that most items are now listed as buy it now, no auctions. The best way to win an auction item is to download, and use, a bid sniper program. Most of them are free downloads, and they do work.

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
even if you got to pay full price and get a new one,

that brand is so reliable,,,, ive had mine for 2 years and made 10's of thousands of smokes with it,

and it still runs like a champ.

well worth the money

DGBAMA

If mine quit tomorrow would buy another at local price, then consider myself lucky if i got a warranty replacement.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
It's at $50.00 now with 4 + days left. It may go higher than Don is selling for. We need a MarkW sweepstakes, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.