Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Christmas Rush already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisherman

Sheesh...............

The season of shipping madness has already started.

I ordered some black powder percussion caps from Cabella, a sporting outfitter and they were listed as "postage bought" and for a week never shipped. I called the help desk and they verified that seemed to be the case. Meanwhile the store showed no more available for sale. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Also I went to like page 22 of Google search for anyone who had any for sale as well before finding someone who had them in stock.
I had recieved a 1858 Remington Confederate revolver complete with powder and all and really wanted to shoot it finally , so I ordered 5000 from a nother place. Which was cheaper as Cabella's charged $92 for the 1000 including hazmat charge. The 5000 were $300 delivered.

Next I ordered a scroll saw from Sears........... Using paypal , I sent apparently $92 to Sears Holding Company and after a week I cancelled my order after calling them and finding no record of my order including item ordered. I then re-ordered only to find that the item had went up to $110....... Dammmmm
At least this time the order went thru.

I had seen the following video on Utube and wanted to try the project out.

PS will be a while before I can use either toys tho... While bringing in the rest of the crop, I "mis-aimed" with butcher knife and sorta took off a small steak from side of pointing finger on left hand... Tobacco looked pretty Christmassy there for a while.

Fisherman

The trick is to start heading to med cabinet immediately and in same breath. It sorta tricks pain center into thinking all is OK :)

Jitterbugdude

Founding Member
Sheesh...............

The season of shipping madness has already started.

I ordered some black powder percussion caps from Cabella,

That's interesting. I went to Cabella's in Hamburg, PA the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I wanted some #10 percussion caps but they were completely sold out! As I was leaving I passed "Cigar International" a cigar/pipe shop so big it has it's own putting green inside. I'm going to head back up there in another week or so.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
My medicine cabinet has some fancy fire water from mexico, some crown, couple jars of american fire water, and this bottle of "Crazy Chicken" or "Delirious Goose"...no no no what is that...OH! Wild Turkey.

make sure to keep that thing clean!

Matty

My medicine cabinet has some fancy fire water from mexico, some crown, couple jars of american fire water, and this bottle of "Crazy Chicken" or "Delirious Goose"...no no no what is that...OH! Wild Turkey.

make sure to keep that thing clean!

Wild turkey, my goto when Jim's not around lol

Chicken

redneck grower
Founding Member
'' percussion caps''

i hate them things,,, the 209 primer caps, are the way to go,

inline musket loaders,

i do love my black powder rifle, i dont even own a gun that shoots shelled ammo,

Status
Not open for further replies.