Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Wanted Lieberman bunching device for making my first cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBonner

Founding Member
Thanks Knucks and MarcL

It surprised me that I listed it a little while ago and now its posted on here . Glad its posted .
I thought about sending one to a member to try out and see what others think about it .
I need to write up a how to use and adjust the machine .I am not very good with that writing instructions and stuff .

Anyone who wants one can just let me know they will be A LOT cheaper to FTT members .

That is the third one I made . It works great . I listed it as new but I guess I used it a time or two . ;)

It takes a lot of time to build one . More than I originally thought it would .

Caidos

Your bunching machine looks great ! Do you grow any organic tobacco ?

BigBonner

Founding Member
The plans are in my head and I keep one roller to make sure the measurements in my head are correct .
The top plates I form to match a go by plate so they all have the same curve to each rolling plate .

VonMessa

I am mostly interested in the radius of the plate, or the length of the arm, which should be close to or the same as the radius.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Bingo! Decide on your own arm length (how far you want it to be below the table surface), then draw that section of curve to that radius. It's arbitrary, but the longer the arm, the lower the force required to roll the bunch.

Bob

MarcL

US2129997-0.png

Attachments

• lieberman_pat.png
    lieberman_pat.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.