Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

"GRIT" paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
In the classified adds found in the back of comic books (ages ago, alongside ads for "X-ray glasses"), selling "Grit" was advertised to kids as a way to earn their own money. I've never read one. Never met a person who did. Don't nobody know nobody what's read one.

Bob

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
They sold for 45 cents and You kept half of the pay. It went up to 4.60 per script and went to cyber. deluxestogie is correct, to order them was in the back of the comic books along with fishing poles. submarines, and soldiers ect. I would make a fast 8 to 10 bucks back when a pack of camel cigs. were 25 cents a pack. Boboro is also correct, Only old farts bought them back in the 60's. PS: darren 1979, not randem just fact.(how old are You?) LOL PSS: FmGrowit, Yes sand paper for the out house. LOL

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
That is the one I have. LOL The end is open so you dont have to roll the papers. Good call. I'll eat a Mary Jane and think on "back in the day" May be You can start a thread on it?cigar box guitar 338.jpgcigar box guitar 339.jpg
The bad boys are back in town with the "blue dots in"!

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Oh The pics. are one t bucket RAT rod and a Ply. coup. All rat rods. The coup is blown with 2- 4 brls and a bad ass. It pulls the frnt end off the grnd in a flash. I just might call it "the grit"

Status
Not open for further replies.