Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Ontario Growers and Importers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Where I come from...building inspectors were almost exclusively those who couldn't make a living on the free market, so they resorted to government work. Governments don't hire the best and the brightest in their fields...those people make more money working for themselves or corporations where they earn a good salary.

Trust me on one thing...I'll legally be able to get the same quality tobacco to our neighbors to the north they've come to expect from WLT. It will require a little creative marketing and a little hocus pocus, but I know it can be done...until the law is changed again.

It's not stuffing Teddy Bears either...that would be illegal ;) I just registered the domain names and applied for a trademark. This should be fun.

skychaser

I'd like to know what classes a tobacco plant ornamental then??.Don't ornamentals have high nicotine also

The USDA has Nicotiana affinis, N. sanderae, N. sylvestris listed as flowers on their germination minimum standards list. The only one worth smoking is Sylvestris.

Status
Not open for further replies.