Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Thanks for the seeds deluxestogie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Bob is definitely an asset to the forum. I vote we double his salary and give him another title, effective immediately. All in favor say aye!!!

FTB- what varieties did you get?

jekylnz

And you to knuckles. .we've got alot to thank both you and bob for..and everyone in the future of different tobacco variety growing in n.z..Thanks to you guys we are no longer limited to smoking Virginia..some unknown Burleys & a unknown oriental if we were lucky..lol
So on behalf of everyone who has benefited from the seed you guys sent..&everyone else who will benefit in the future not to forget for generations after..Thanks so much for talking the time and money to help us out down here at the bottom of the world. .now hopefully your winter shows wont be so single variety boring. .lol.Jekylnz.Seanz.Springheal.Frozenthunderbolt.Webby.&Colin.
U guys are & forever will be legends..grandfathers generations from now will be telling stories about these guys back in 2013.. from the u.s.a called deluxe stogie & knucklehead who saved n.z's tobacco growing future..so we could smoke decent home grown and made cigars & cigarettes free from big tobacco tax prices & added unnecessary poisons.hahaaa

Frozenthunderbolt

I received:
Keller - a maryland type
Glessnor - a cigar filler
GC-2 - a cigar wrapper
Swarr - possibly a PA Cigar filler type?
Havana 263 - cigar type certainly, not sure what (if any specialty)

This is awesome - assuming i get seed off every plant i got from Jeklynz, I believe i will then have seed of over 20 varieties, mostly cigar types!

Kiwis - i will swap a little of any of the above for seed from Orientals, periques, named varieties of rustics (I have aztec rapa-nui) or named true-type varieties of Virginia or Burley (not trademe jobs!).

That said, donations of pure strain seed from anyone, anywhere in the world are gratefully accepted and freely shared!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.