Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Stand & Plant Setter Pics to Make your Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Thumb

If there is Any interest to make your own plant setter I will posts pics with measurements.I bought mine this year and am very happy with it to punch hole in plastic and make A nice hole in the dirt. I do not use it to put the plant tho. Dirt has to be tilled good also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 83

BarG

Founding Member
I'll use my homeade again. That stash looks like it should tide you for a while, are those the vapor proof bags? Mine have worked great with no mold after a year and still a decent case. I break into on occassion and re-seal. The 2 1/2 gallon zip locks work good too.

Brown Thumb

Just the 2 1/2 gallon Storage bags.Unfortunately I have had some mold problems but it is a trial by error.
No large loss like last year yet.

BarG

Founding Member
I didn't have any problems with those zip locks. Its probably dependant on everything. I am glad to see you haven't suffered .I would just leave each year hanging if I had the space , but I found the 5-10 lb. vapor bags suit my needs. I have the problem of cigar beetles or cigarette bugs or you name the kind of critters that like it. They never attack my hanging tobacco , only in a bag not sealed secure. Like a bag of flour or corn meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.