Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Greetings from South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Welcome TarantulaDan. Could you put a general location in your profile? It will be helpful later on when you post in other threads. How do you take your tobacco? Cigarettes, Cigars, Pipe, Dip, Snuff, Snus? Good luck with your grow. You're our second South African.

darren1979

First Time Grower
Welcome to the forum, don't be afraid to ask questions if you get stuck there's lots of good folks here willing to help out.

Ben Brand

Daniel, sorry I missed this trhead. Welcome as a 2nd Saffa, buddy. Great bunch of guys on the forum, ask away and we will help.
One question, what the hell is a tarantula box???
Seed on the way Monday.
Ben

TarantulaDan

Daniel, sorry I missed this trhead. Welcome as a 2nd Saffa, buddy. Great bunch of guys on the forum, ask away and we will help.
One question, what the hell is a tarantula box???
Seed on the way Monday.
Ben
Its a little glass tank ,about 5cm by 5cm used for beby tarantulas,since i currently dont have any baby sized tarantulas I decided to try them out as mini greenhouses

Markw

Hi and welcome to the FTT forum, like all of us growing tobacco is a fantastic hobby , lots of help and advice to found on here.

Ben Brand

Tarantula tanks will be ok for germination, but bieng in jhb you will be to late to germinate and then plant. Sugest you plant them next year only, or do them indoors in growbags or buckets Send the seeds today. Hope you will get them soon.
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.