Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Members Only 50% Off Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Two Days only,

Merry Christmas to all the members of Fair Trade Tobacco. There's a special discount for members only in the Private forum for members only. This special is for all Cigarette tobaccos, Cigar filler and Latakia.

Because of the limitations of the shopping cart program, I can't exclude Cigar wrapper from the special, I sell wrapper at near cost, so if you order any wrapper, you'll get 1/2 lb.

You must be a member prior to this offer being made. No post limits. Please do not make this code public or give it to any non-members.

Get the coupon code here

Merry-Christmas.jpg

COLIN

This offer is to good not to take advantage of so I just placed a ten pound order . I would just like to take the time to wish all FTT members a merry xmas from us in New Zealand.

Brown Thumb

Received my order today, looks Awesome as usual.
Thank You For the super deal!:D

Knucklehead

Founding Member
My order came today also. All the leaf is special. The new Red Leaf is very nice. Thank you for the discount, this makes my Christmas.

bonehead

my christmas order arived a few minutes ago and it looks beautiful. thankyou for the tobacco and a forum for information about tobacco. i really can't wait for spring and the growing season. this place really comes alive during the growing,curing season.

Brown Thumb

I did not notice the Labels this afternoon.
They are Super, Don
Is this something new? All I know Is I Can Find The Baccy I Am Looking For Now.
I cannot see well and looking at clear bags and trying to read marker is tough.
I think this is a very good idea for your product .
BT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 85

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Yeah, we've been doing the stickers for about 5 - 6 months now. I think some of the biggest improvements are in the deliberate packaging which directly affects the presentation of the product and the warehouse crew...who of course are responsible for the packaging.

Within the next month or so, we'll be "butting" the leaf for better packaging. "Butting" is basically cutting the biggest part of the stems off which will increase the amount of finished product for the buyer. Butting the leaves will also allow for easier packaging by reducing bulk.

Product development is fun.

bonehead

i really liked how the tobacco came in one pound bags. i was expecting five pound bags on some of the tobacco. the one pound bags were so appreciated.

holyRYO

Thanks again Don! Trying the new Virginia Flue Cured Red Leaf, another spectacular flue cured offering! Waiting for a cold to pass so that I can really enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.