Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

PipeSmokersForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyRYO

Someone was kind enough to post a link on www.PipeSmokersForum.com .

There is no search function available, so I registered as a member thinking one will be made available, but if there is one...I can't find it.

So, Thank you to whoever it was that posted a link to the Whole Leaf Tobacco site

That is my favorite pipe forum, good crew, lots of ideas for RYO tobacco. I joined the forum but never posted being a cigarette smoker. An introduction on there about the superior WLT products would be well recieved, I think. Those guys would love your tobacco, I am sure, better than most high dollar pipe offerings, easy to prepare for a pipe. They are always asking for natural tasting blends.

Brown Thumb

Don, My first buy was from the guy your a referring to I Think.
The leaf was Dry, Shattered, Just a mess. I would never buy from him again.
Unless his product has gotten better, Would it be unethical to show his product against yours on your website?
I have pics of his Crap if you would like them the label is a hard to make out but it is there.
Or I could just make a bad review here for him with pics.
BT

Brown Thumb

So he could add a picture gallery to his site and name the pictures with desirable keywords. What else. If he can grab the attention of people that have never heard of whole leaf, or the people just looking for cheap store bought, he's opened up a whole new market. There will probably be some education needed, which this forum will provide. Reaching the people ignorant of the existence of whole leaf is the problem.
I found my way here
BT

Brown Thumb

Too Funny, Knucks
I was searching Whole leaf tobacco. I Thinks.

bonehead

i think those links work because i wen't to the pipe smokers forum and a few days latter i have a couple of new missouri meerschaum corncob pipes in my posession that i didn't even know i needed a week ago.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
i think those links work because i wen't to the pipe smokers forum and a few days latter i have a couple of new missouri meerschaum corncob pipes in my posession that i didn't even know i needed a week ago.

LOL. Those cobs are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.