cured mapacho rustica logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junglesteader

any body ever try these ? i found two good looking sources

seekersshop.com
and
botanicalspirit.com

they also have n. gluaca cured for sale, just wondering if anyone has tried them.

i will update if i order some

istanbulin

Founding Member
First link (seekersshop.com) is not viable.

N. glauca is not a good choice for smoking because of its different alkaloid composition (mainly Anabasine which is highly toxic). I guess you'll try it as a snuff (?) but it may be more dangerous than smoking it because it's known that alkaloid uptake from nasal/oral tissues are more rapid and in higher amount than smoking. By combustion of a cigarette etc. most of the alkaloids evaporates before you inhale them otherwise smoking a cigarette (by getting all the Nicotine in it) might made people sick (may be more serious).

Junglesteader

thanks for the warning, i like a good baccy buz but not getting sick or dying, esp the latter cuz you only get one chance, no do overs !
i think i will pass on that one. still wanna try the mapacho though. i would be smoking it. i grew some azte rustica and it didnt cure very well and i couldnt realy tell if there was nicotine in there or not !

i wanna try some properly cured to decide if im going to bother growing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.