Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

leverhead

...In the heat here I'm noticing this year for out door (Ive only grown indoors before) that shade, with foggers every hour for 2 minutes during the 2pm - 5pm period is saving serious wilting.

During my growing season, it gets to 35 C with full Sun. I get some wilting, but it gets better overnight. It doesn't seem to hurt anything.

POGreen

I'd say most growers over here probably grows Alida tobacco , but you can grow any variety u want ''over here'' I guess depending on where in Sweden you live.
Sweden is a elongated country , like 400 km wide x 2000 long ) and the further up north u come the more problems you'll have , because of the light + frost u get.
Here in the southernwest parts where I live growing comes easier to us.
I am looking at growin' 15 different varieties this year in 2 allotments that is 10x10 meters each = 200 sq.meters

jekylnz

I'd say most growers over here probably grows Alida tobacco , but you can grow any variety u want ''over here'' I guess depending on where in Sweden you live.
Sweden is a elongated country , like 400 km wide x 2000 long ) and the further up north u come the more problems you'll have , because of the light + frost u get.
Here in the southernwest parts where I live growing comes easier to us.
I am looking at growin' 15 different varieties this year in 2 allotments that is 10x10 meters each = 200 sq.meters

Green what variety does alida fit into?

Status
Not open for further replies.