Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

Rich Bich

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

A guy named Rich
Made me his bich

I shot Rich in Qtown a batch of FX Smiths samples. Last night, the brown truck shows up, and Rich had his revenge. Lookee this:

Rich-homemade.jpg

So daggone cold in that brown truck that these came frozen hard as dog rockets in the snow. I'm gonna thaw them out for a week and then spark them up. Don't they look delicious? All rolled with love from top quality leaves Rich scored from our affable forum host.

Hot Dawg!

Knucklehead

Founding Member
Wow, that brings to mind the perplexing question of what case do you call that?

bonehead

(So daggone cold in that brown truck that these came frozen hard as dog rockets in the snow. Hot Dawg!) glad to see the dog has a varied diet.

RICH

Nice picture Webby! just one question,why didn't you let them thaw out first before you took the picture? That looks like frost on the two right ones (oop's my bad that must be glue"). Just a quick word as I'm having my first beer before my grandson's 1st birthday party.For Knuck's question the answer has to be the FREEZER CASE of course!!! And for Mr. Bonehead, I have 3 Lab's so the left cigar must be from Gretta(my yellow Lab) the middle seems to be from Roman(my black Lab) and the one on the right must come from Louise (my chocolate Lab)

webmost

Though I did lay at anchor in the Waitemata ... and a redhead in Devon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.