Buy Tobacco Leaf Online | Whole Leaf Tobacco

My N.Rustica-my first ever attempt at growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel draeving

Looks like it's coming along nicely...The only one that sprouted, I bet you'll be mighty protective of it. Kinda like a new daddy.

Knucklehead

Founding Member
One plant is still enough to get you hooked on the hobby. You'll have a field full next year.

daniel draeving

One plant is still enough to get you hooked on the hobby. You'll have a field full next year.

Yeah, you'll want to watch for that. For me what started with a few burley plants four years ago has turned into a monster.

TarantulaDan

Sadly my Rustica died recently-due to a change in work schedule. But I am trying to grow a Silver River Burley in a glass tank. So far so good . The season is a over down this side of the world but I'm looking forward to the upcoming season now and getting ready for it

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
They will grow inside as a very large house plant, Folks here buy them from Me for yard plants . They make the yard look great and flower very nice to look at. Sorry to hear about the plant. Now do it again- You have got that part down well. LOL

Dean

Why In a glass tank? An indoor potted plant would be more to their liking. Even a rustica grown indoors will need more than the little tank you had it in. Try one as a house plant.

TarantulaDan

I took it out the tank last week ,it was just a "little experiment ,it was about a 5l tank , I only started my first plants in little tanks. then moved the Burley to a bigger tank its now on the balcony where it gets sun but is protectesd from the elements, cannot wait until spring comes round so i can finally start my proper grow. I started a little late last season and winter is around the corner here .

bonehead

spring is around the corner here if winter weather ever leaves. there are still people icefishing in this state. i have never seen safe ice this late. i need a dose of global warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.